“Budding Enthusiasts” Barista Pack(Be The First To Review)
You know your coffee and you want to minimise the risks of anyone getting a low quality coffee. You want a pack that covers all the basics but also ensures you and your staff deliver a premium coffee time after time.
These tools will achieve both these goals and will make it harder for you to make a bad coffee than a good one!
Free half day barista training course worth £200 with all machines.
- Coffee Cleaner
- Milk Cleaner
- Lined Shot Glass
- 2 x Shot Pots (For takeaway beverages)
- Cleaning Cloth
- Chocolate Shaker
I Am Getting Unhealthily Enthusiastic So I Will Also Need
- 1 Small Milk Needle Nosed Foaming Jug (1 cup)
- 1 Medium Milk Needle Nosed Foaming Jug (2 cups)
- 1 x 2 Cup Belly Jug (for easier cappuccino's)
- Premium Milk Thermometre (to stop staff from burning milk!)
- Group Head Cleaning Brush
- Weight Right Tamper (for accurate coffee tamping)
- Tamping Mat
- Milk Spatula
- Espresso Timer (to make sure you've got the basics right)
How Does It Compare?
See how this machine compares against its nearest rivals.