Sanremo Amalfi espresso machine
The Sanremo Amalfi is the new model to Sanremo's traditonal coffee machine range, extent to fit with the developing popularity of the large cup and takeaway coffee sector. Available in Sanremo excellent red or smooth and refined dark, the Sanremo Amalfi 2 group has been developed to provide users with an easy to work, strong appealing machine that will deliver fabulous coffee even in the hardest of situations.
Sanremo Amalfi Features
- Built in volumetric pump
- Copper boiler and piping
- Double-scale pressure gauge
- Electronic pre-infusion (can be deactivated) and automatic level
- Polished stainless front and back panel
- Size fitting in small environments
- Cup storage/heating
- Easy to service
- Individual heat exchangers for each group
- 12 Litres of boiler capacity
- Operates with Single phase 15amps
- Electronic coffee counter
- High volume external pump
- 3-phase power
Sanremo machines available from £29 per week.
More Information On Sanremo Amalfi
- High profile group heads – to allow dispensing into takeaway cups
- Magnetic flip shelves – For quick switching between takeaway and standard cups
- Mirrored stainless steel with a choice of colours on the side panels – to coordinate with any environment
The Sanremo Amalfi is a practical and stylish workhorse, able to cope with high demands even in takeaway coffee...
|Capacity of Boiler:||Lt||12|
How Does It Compare?
See how this machine compares against its nearest rivals.
We have opened a new bar in St. Helens and had no idea what machine would suit us, Kay gave us some fantastic advice and we had a choice between the Sanremo Capri or the Amalfi. We went for the Amalfi as it's taller and perfect for us doing take away coffees. Great service and advice from the staff at Beanmachines, well done.
By Ryan Young
We chose the Amalfi because we loved the Capri but needed a tall cup machine as we are based in a train station and only sell takeaway drinks. This machine is perfect for us and we're so glad we took the advice Beanmachines offered.
By James Worthing