WMF 8000s Bean to Cup Coffee Machine(Be The First To Review)
- Basic maintenance can be carried out by the user making it rare for a WMF Service Engineer to see the machine.
- Removable Brewing Unit makes it easy to clean.
- Automatic cleaning system
- Large coffee grounds catcher
- Height adjustable spouts
- Removable Bean Container (dishwasher proof)
- Large Self Explanatory Touch Display
- Rapid hot milk and foam at the push of a button
- Adjustable Coffee Strength
- Adjustable Coffee Quantity
- Up to 500 cups per day
- Pre-Heater Function
- TWO Milk based coffees in a single brewing operation
- Chocolate option – As well Chocolate drinks, the machine can produce almost any Chocolate/Coffee creation.
- Auto Steam Arm - Standard, Fine, Superfine Foam function (model dependent)
- Extra Hot Milk function
- Environmentally friendly with reduced energy consumption
Free half day barista training course worth £200 with all machines.
More About WMF 8000s Commercial bean to cup coffee machine:
WMF are a German Company who are synonymous with Bean to Cup Machines of the highest quality. They are an industry standard and their equipment can be found in many well known branded Fast Food Restaurants, Airports, Service Stations, Cafeterias and Canteens around the world.
The high volume WMF 8000 S is entirely made in Germany from high quality materials. Every single machine is tested inside and out by experts before delivery. This high quality professional machine is designed for medium – high volume use.
All WMF Bean to Cup machines share the same award winning design appearance and functionality. There are many drinks options to suit all tastes – from Espresso and Café Crème to Cappuccino, Café Latte, Latte Macchiato and even Milk Choc and Chociatto. With a simple push of a button, the 8000 S can deliver a top quality coffee every time. Not only that, it can deliver TWO milk based drinks at a time (Cappuccino, Latte etc). As a high volume machine, it can do this time after time. Ideal for very busy outlets, large orders and concentrated periods.
The self-explanatory display makes coffee preparation quick and simple. Its modern design, intuitive operation, proven professional WMF technology and the revolutionary cleaning concept make the 8000 S a reliable professional choice for all your business needs. If that’s not enough, WMF machines are built to order in most cases, therefore there are many “Add-On build options” available throughout their range of machines. This enables you to “tailor” the machine to your specific requirements.
Suitable for Large Offices, Fast Food outlets, Cinemas, Theatres, Petrol Stations, Exhibition and Event Catering. Self Service environments, Company canteens, College or University refectories and many more locations that demand top quality and high volume. With the appropriate accessories, the machine is a genuine all-rounder.
It should be noted that Bean to Cup machines come in various volume categories and are built, and priced, accordingly. Machines have to be matched to cups/day estimates, size of drink, and how quickly they will be needed. Manufacturers cups/day specifications are always based upon an 8oz serving and evenly spread throughout a day.
How Does It Compare?
See how this machine compares against its nearest rivals.