Jura Giga X9c Bean to Cup(Be The First To Review)
Jura Giga X9c Professional Bean to Cup Coffee Machine
The high-performance GIGA X9c Professional with its elegant finish comes with a unique speed function, allowing it to prepare perfect coffee in record time. The optimally extracted coffee is mixed with hot water inside the machine by means of an extra bypass. All the flavour is mantained during the process.
1. Jura Giga X9c Technologies
The new professional barista steam lance froths milk to perfection in a matter of seconds. One touch of a button is all that’s required to start the process. The built-in sensor continuously monitors the milk temperature and triggers an automatic switch-off when the optimum temperature is reached. The power steam system and sophisticated nozzle technology guarantee professional quality milk foam every time. As an ingenious feature, the air intake in the dual spout is electrically adjusted by a geared stepper motor.
2. Jura Giga Cleaning & Hygiene
As well as being easy to operate and programme, the machine is designed to be very easy to care for. The integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling programmes reduce the effort involved to a minimum and guarantee TÜV-certified hygiene. The GIGA X9c Professional offers very long maintenance intervals, especially when used in conjunction with a CLARIS filter system.
3. Customisable Features of the Jura Giga X9c
With a wide selection of accessories including a cup warmer, milk cooler, coffee grounds disposal function set and interface for accounting systems, as well as an attractive range of storage and presentation units, it is possible to create a complete coffee solution tailored to your specific requirements.
Please note this machine is available in hand fill or plumbed-in versions. Speak to one of our advisors for more information.
Free half day barista training course worth £200 with all machines.
Jura Giga X9c Features:
- 5 - 16g variable brewing chamber
- Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System (I.P.B.A.S.©)
- Intelligent preheating
- Active bean monitoring
- Energy Save Mode (E.S.M.©)
- 2 High-performance pump, 15 bar
- Thermoblock heating system
- Double parallel Fluid system
- Monitored drip tray
- Maintenance status display
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling programme
- Adjustable water hardness
- One or two cups of espresso in one brewing operation
- CLARIS water-filtering system
How Does It Compare?
See how this machine compares against its nearest rivals.