- Best deals available on the Franke Pura Fresco bean to cup coffee machine
- Franke Pura's Green+Gentle concept: intelligent energy control saves electricity and cuts costs
- High-resolution 5.7" colour display combines with the latest touch-panel technology for programming up to 32 products
- Revolutionary powder mixing chamber based on Twist+Taste technology
- Two low-noise precision grinders featuring long-life ceramic discs and direct grinding
- Stainless steel boiler for coffee, hot water and steam (Pura fresco)
- 4.5-litre fresh water tank with built-in filter and "tank empty" indicator
- Also available in a Permanent Water Supply model (can also be used as tank version)
- Colour of Franke Pura illumination individually adjustable
- Automatic and user-LED Clean, Clever rinsing and cleaning programme (HACCP-compliant)
- Compatible with commercially available dispensing and billing systems
Free half day barista training course worth £200 with all machines.
The Swiss made Franke Pura represents the ease of coffee making. The Pura is the perfect choice as the professional’s all-in-one solution. Ideal for gastronomy, catering/canteen, take-away and office environments, the Pura can deliver up to 150 cups a day. It’s just the thing for establishments seeking to offer more than standard black and white coffee beverages.
There are two versions of the Franke Pura, the Fresco and Pronto.
The Pura Fresco bean to cup coffee machine uses real coffee beans and milk to prepare fabulous coffee. In addition to two bean hoppers, the Fresco comes with one dual powder dispenser (chocolate/powdered milk) – ideal for dark and light chocolate. This selection is achieved with Franke’s innovation, “Twist + Taste” Technology button. The Pura Fresco ensures pure coffee enjoyment with superb milky foam. The milk foamer is simple to remove and clean. Depending upon the quantity of milk needed, and space available, the milk is stored in milk coolers next to or under
Franke Pura specification:
- Width: 320 mm
- Height: 690 mm
- Depth: 590 mm
- 26 kg
- Standard Silver and Black fascias
- Franke Pura Fresco
- Franke Pura Pronto
How Does It Compare?
See how this machine compares against its nearest rivals.
I really like this machine it is much better than our previous bean to cup.
I would have given it 5 had it not been for the espresso I dont think you can get it hot enough unless you heat the cup first. I have a lot of italian customers and thats the only thing they pull me up on to be fair.
Ive had it 6 months but so far so good.
I didnt buy my machine from Beanmachines but I did switch to them for coffee and chocolate and its great. If I bought another one though I'd buy it from them great service!
By Tom Creeley
We are pretty pleased with our purchase, it was 2nd hand but working well.
By Tom and Kate