WMF Presto Bean to Cup Coffee Machine(Be The First To Review)
WMF Presto Bean to Cup Machine
The high quality functionality of the WMF Presto bean to cup machine is reflected in its award winning product design. The self-explanatory display guides you though the machine, step by step and shows all the operating sequences as useful information. The integrated milk cooler is always cool which allows the milk to remain fresh for much longer.
- Automatic cleaning system
- Large coffee grounds catcher
- Height adjustable spouts
- Removable Bean Container.
- Self Explanatory Display
- Coffee Pre-Infusion System
- Ground Coffee Chute
- Adjustable Coffee Strength
- Adjustable Coffee Quantity
- Steam Function (optional)
- Individual Labelling
- Internal Milk Storage (1-1.5 Litre Cartons)
- Integrated Milk Cooler (1.5 Litre) (optional)
10% off all machines.
More About the WMF Presto Bean to Cup Coffee Machine
WMF are a German Company who are synonymous with Bean to Cup Machines of the highest quality. They are an industry standard and their equipment can be found in many well known branded Fast Food Restaurants, Airports, Service Stations, Cafeterias and Canteens around the world.
The WMF Presto is entirely made in Germany from high quality materials. Every single machine is tested inside and out by experts before delivery. This high quality professional machine is designed for medium use.
All WMF Bean to Cup machines share the same award winning design appearance and functionality. There are many drinks options to suit all tastes – from Espresso and Café Crème to Cappuccino, Café Latte, Latte Macchiato and even Milk Choc and Chociatto. With a simple push of a button, the Presto can deliver a top quality coffee every time. Not only that, it can deliver TWO milk based drinks at a time (Cappuccino, Latte etc). Ideal for large orders and busy periods.
The self-explanatory display makes coffee preparation quick and simple. Its modern design, intuitive operation, proven professional WMF technology and the revolutionary cleaning concept make the Presto a reliable choice for all your business needs. If that’s not enough, WMF machines are built to order in most cases, therefore there are many “Add-On build options” available throughout their range of machines. This enables you to “tailor” the machine to your specific requirements.
The WMF Presto is suitable for Offices, Fast Food outlets, Cinemas, Theatres, Petrol Stations, Public Houses and Bars. With the appropriate accessories, the machine is a genuine all-rounder.
It should be noted that Bean to Cup machines come in various volume categories and are built, and priced, accordingly. Machines have to be matched to cups/day estimates, size of drink, and how quickly they will be needed. Manufacturers cups/day specifications are always based upon an 8oz serving and evenly spread throughout a day.
The maximum daily usage for the WMF Presto is Approx 150 Cups/day depending upon size of drink and quality settings.
How Does It Compare?
See how this machine compares against its nearest rivals.
- No Colour apart from Chrome panels, Black Control Panel, White Fascia unless LED Illumination Option is included.
- With LED Illumination the machine can be programmed for one colour or a “cycle” of colours.
- 1 Grinder, Tank Fill, Hot Water (Automatic Espresso options only, no milk)
- 1 Grinder, Tank Fill, Hot Water, Integrated Milk Foamer
- All other variations are by means of Add-Ons e.g:-
- Permanent Water Supply (plumbed)
- 2nd Grinder
- Chocolate Mixer and Hopper
- Soluble Topping Hoppers
- Steam Arm
- LED Illumination
- Auto Plug and Clean
- Plus many more. Please enquire
- Separate Independent Milk Cooler or Plug + Clean compatible WMF Milk Coolers
Technical data for the example: "First Class" series model
- Daily output: 100 cups
- 1 or 2 coffee bean hoppers: each approximately 500 g
- Water tank (optional): 4.5 litres
- Chocolate powder or topping powder container approximately 500 g
- Power connection: 1/N/PE - 50 Hz/230 V
- Dimensions (width / height / depth): 326 mm / 676 mm (with bean hopper) / 556 mm
- Empty weight: approximately 30 - 40 kg
- Continuous sound pressure level (Lpa):