Cimbali S54 Dolcevita(Be The First To Review)
La Cimbali S54 Bean to Cup Coffee Machine
Cimbali have been a world renowned manufacturer of coffee machines since 1912. During that time they have developed espresso technology with the greatest forms of supremacy and ingenuity. This level of ascendancy naturally demands a high price to conform to this standard. La Cimbali Bean to Cup and Traditional Espresso Machines can be found in many large chain stores and big brand outlets the world over.
The Cimbali S54 Dolcevita is a new generation, super-automatic Bean to Cup machine that is easy to use and provides an outstanding service. All Bean to Cup machines come in various volume categories and are built, and priced, accordingly. Manufacturer’s cups/day specifications are always based upon an 8oz serving and evenly spread throughout a day. The S54 is designed for very busy locations and can provide up to 260 cups/hr!
La Cimbali S54 Features
- Up to 14 drink options
- Milk PS model has a geared pump which allows for preparation of Cappuccinos and other milk based speciality coffees
- Multiple Selection function allows for the automatic delivery of up to 25 consecutive coffees
- Manual and Auto Steam Wands depending upon model
- Hot Water Tap with 2 Hot Water temperature selections
- 4 Ltr Smart Boiler for Steam and Hot Water. One 1 Ltr Coffee Boiler
- 2 Grinder dosers and 1.3Kg Coffee Bean Hoppers for different coffees
- 2 Grinders powered by inverter technology. 3 Phase motors allow the use of grinding stones that offer a higher performance level (19.2Kg/hr). As they are not affected by power fluctuations, they ensure a greater consistency of grinding, and therefore higher “in cup” quality
- 3 Phase Power required. Power range 7Kw – 9Kw
|Power at 380-415V3N~ 50Hz (W)||7000-9000
Free half day barista training course worth £200 with all machines.