Introducing the Darenth Roma Bean to Cup Coffee Machine
The Darenth Roma bean-to-cup coffee machine has been designed with passion and features a true espresso high pressure brewing system, a precision conical grinder and volumetric dosing of both water and ground coffee. The British built Darenth Roma commercial bean to cup coffee machine delivers true high street coffee shop quality drinks.
- Simple to program, single to operate, simple to clean,
- Optional coin validator, full change-giver and I-KEY Cashless payment system options,
- Split boiler system for energy and operational efficiency together with closed-loop pressure control
- High speed, precision balanced whipper system delivers coffee shop quality results from granulated milk with none of the hassle from fresh milk entails,
- High precision conical grinder and volumetric dosing system ensure perfect espresso.
- 14 one-touch selection key (pre-programmed with 9 speciality drinks plus sugar, stop and hot water buttons as standard. All keys fully reprogrammable for any drink choice.
- Neon-effect backlighting with choice of colour options, together with striking combination of matt black cabinet perfectly contrasting with highly polished stainless steel features.
- 3 additional ingredient canisters (hoppers) with enhanced capacity for powered milk as standard. "Spare" canister can be used for sugar, decaf, instant or other product entirely.
- Standard machine: 402mm x 860mm x 560mm,
- Coin-operated machine: 504mm x 860mm x 560mm,
- Machine and Cabinet: as above x 1770mm x 560mm.
10% off all machines.
Thank you Beanmachines. We love our new Darenth Roma bean to cup coffee machine! Great product and outstanding service. We will definately be recommending you in the future.
By Kristy Harrison
We recently upgraded to the Darenth Roma beanto cup coffee machine after using a smaller bean to cup coffee machine for just over a year. It's a beast! I'm sure its bomb-proof. All metal construction unlike our previous one it certainly built to last. The Darenth Roma is perfect for what we need it for
By Colin Taylor
We bought the Darenth Roma back in December after much deliberation on what bean to cup coffee machine to use within our offices. We employ just over 40 people and needed a commercial coffee machine that would stand up to the demand of our caffeine hungry workforce. Needless to say the Darenth Roma performs brilliantly and we are yet to have any problems with it. We were deliberating wether to get a traditional coffee machine but after a discussion with Jamie he advised us on the Darenth Roma bean to cup coffee machine. Not looked back since. Many thanks Beanmachines!
By Peter Broadmarsh