Franke FM850 Bean to Cup(Be The First To Review)
Franke FM850 Bean to Cup Machine
Expanding your menu with the FoamMaster™ 850 is your key to a limitless range of flavoured milk and coffee beverages – from a fruity iced drink, to a perfect latte macchiato, or even a classic espresso and far more. Thanks to the milk system for hot and cold milk foam, the chocolate dispenser and the Flavour Station with up to three different syrup varieties, this machine is a master of any imaginable coffee drink. It also boasts an intuitive 10.4 inch touchscreen with four flexible operating modes tailored for both self-service and operated environments. This intuitive menu navigation enables simple and efficient operation. The FoamMaster™ 850 is the perfect solution for quick-serve environments, convenience stores, restaurants, hotels and much more.
- Large 10.4-inch touchscreen makes menu navigation simple and easy.
- Customizable user interfaces and adaptable menus.
- Four operating modes for both barista and self-serve environments.
- Ability to deliver customized “barista” milk foam with temperature control to deliver the right consistency – hot or cold, creamy or firm – in just seconds with the touch of a button.
- One touch grind, tamp, and brew – capable of up to 150 espressos per hour.
- Two hoppers and a one-chamber powder dispensing system included.
- Optional flavour station with up to three different syrups.
- Simple cleaning with step-by-step instructions via touchscreen that guides operators through the cleaning process.
- One touch grind, tamp and brew – up to 150 espressos per hour
- Automatic outlet adjusts to appropriate cup heights for each product (up to 20oz cup)
Need more advice? We are here to help.
Choosing the right espresso machine for your setup is essential to producing a top notch espresso. A poor choice in machine is apparent even if you have the most expensive coffee grinder using the highest quality coffee beans. The machines ability to consistently deliver a high quality espresso is undoubtedly one of the most important aspects of brewing the perfect espresso. Worry not though, we are here to help. Click the box below to request a call from one of our expert team members.
Free half day barista training course worth £200 with all machines.