All data subjects whose personal data is collected, in line with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2.1 Cafe Renaissance Ltd is responsible for ensuring that this notice is made available to data subjects prior to Cafe Renaissance Ltd collecting/processing their personal data.
2.2 All Employees of Cafe Renaissance Ltd who interact with data subjects are responsible for ensuring that this notice is drawn to the data subject’s attention and their consent to the processing of their data is secured.
3. Privacy notice
What information do we collect?
Personal data such as your name, email address, business address and telephone number may be collected by the company where legitimate interest is expressed. We never store financial details and telephone calls in which financial information is given are not recorded.
Facebook Custom Audience Ads
We may display interest-based ads to you when you are using Facebook through a tool offered by Facebook called the Custom Audience Tool. This tool allows us to personalize our ads based on your shopping experience with us. We do not share any of your personal information, including your shopping history, with Facebook. The tool lets BEanheroes convert your e-mail address to a unique number that Facebook uses to match to unique numbers Facebook generates from e-mail addresses of its users.
What do we do with your information?
The personal data we collect will be used for email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates. You may opt out of this process at any point.
How do we collect your information?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, request a quote, arrange for a delivery, return a purchase or actively express an interest in buying a product or service it is implied that you explicitly consent to our collection of your personal data. Legitimate interest can also be expressed by your interest in our product or service or by requesting a quote/asking for more details about a product or service.
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified. Consent is required for Cafe Renaissance Ltd to process your data, but it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
Withdrawal of consent
You may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com
Cafe Renaissance Ltd will never pass on your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent.
3.3 Retention period
Cafe Renaissance Ltd will process personal data within 2 weeks and will store the personal data for a period determined by contract length (typically 36 months), after which legitimate interest in products or services supplied by the company can no longer be rationalized.
3.4 Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of, or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Organisation Name refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.6 below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved (as stated in 3.3 above) in the processing of your personal data.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Cafe Renaissance Ltd (or third parties as described in 3.3 above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Cafe Renaissance Ltd’s data protection representatives.
4. Online privacy statement
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how Cafe Renaissance Ltd will collect and use your personal data for the purposes of legitimate interest marketing where we may contact you from time to time with relevant product and servicing offers. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. Internet cookies from your session are also stored. Cookies are collected by Cafe Renaissance Ltd to recognise a user’s device, letting you navigate between pages efficiently. By remembering your preferences, Cafe Renaissance Ltd aims improve the user experience.
Why does Cafe Renaissance Ltd need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with tailored coffee machine and servicing products we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes and detailed service provision. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
In the unlikely event of being contacted for non-legitimate interest marketing purposes Cafe Renaissance Ltd would contact you for additional consent.
Will Cafe Renaissance Ltd share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Cafe Renaissance Ltd in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfill either transactional or delivery duties, never for marketing purposes. When they no longer need your data to fulfill this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Cafe Renaissance Ltd’s procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
How will Cafe Renaissance Ltd use the personal data it collects about me?
Cafe Renaissance Ltd will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavor to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Cafe Renaissance Ltd is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will Cafe Renaissance Ltd contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
Cafe Renaissance Ltd, at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Cafe Renaissance Ltd does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Cafe Renaissance Ltd or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
Cafe Renaissance Ltd accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: [Passport, driving licence, birth certificate, utility bill (from last 3 months).]
Contact details of Cafe Renaissance Ltd:
Cheadle Court 5 – 7