Fracino Romano 1 Group Espresso Machine(Be The First To Review)
Fracino Romano 1 Group Espresso Machine
The Romano is a powerful marriage of style and award-winning technology. Combining world-class engineering skills and state of the art production methods with timeless design, the Romano is available with 1, 2, or 3 coffee making groups, hot water outlets fitted with anti-splash nozzles and steam tubes for frothing milk.
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact switch.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating solid brass handles.
- Brass bodied group with stainless spray head, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making.
- Chassis, drip tray, cup warmer, steam and water tubes are constructed in stainless steel.
LCD display allows programming of coffee volumes, automatic group cleaning cycles and drinks counter, together with diagnostics information. An exquisite marbled effect in midnight quartz corian on the base is complemented by the aluminium flecked steam and water valves and the uniquely styled filter holder handles. Boasting all the power, technical qualities and reliability synonymous with Fracino products, the Romano’s classic curves, stunning retro-styling and contemporary materials guarantee the ultimate bar furniture.
|Model (Semi-Auto /Automatic)||FR1/FR1E||FR2 /FR2E||FR3 / FR3E|
|Cups per hr = Cappuccino||120||240||360|
|Cups per hr = Espresso||200||400||600|
|Boiler Capacity||7 litres||14 litres||20 litres|
|Standard Element Ratings(s)Power Supply||2700 watts13 amp||4000 watts20 amp||7500 watts30 amp|
|Alternative Element Ratings(s)Power Supply||2850 watts / 20 amp||4000 watts / 13 amp7500 watts / 30 amp||Single or 3 phase9000 watts / 45 amp3 phase|
|Hot Water per hour||30 litres||60/80 litres||100 litres
Free half day barista training course worth £200 with all machines.