Franke Evolution Bean to Cup Coffee Machine
The moderately sized Evolution is an elite performer. The entry-level model alone has everything you need. There is almost nothing its sophisticated technology cannot handle. Its elegance is the delight of catering professionals, which is why the Evolution has so many admirers throughout the industry, in restaurants, bars, hotels, large canteens and the vending sector. In short, it’s a coffee machine with character.
When it comes to above-average performance the high volume, modestly sized Franke Evolution is certainly among the elite. The entry-level model alone has everything you need. With its perfected technology there is virtually no task it cannot handle. Its elegance is the delight of catering professionals, which is why the Evolution has such a huge fan base throughout the industry: in restaurants, bars, hotels, large canteens and even the vending sector. In short, it’s a coffee machine with character – and it excels in one particular area: The art of excellent coffee making.
Franke Evolution Key Features
- 2 Drink Dispensers
- Two boilers
- Decaffeinated Port
- Self cleaning cycle
- Integral Milk Foamer
- Full audit facility
- Hot water facility
- Steam facility
- Automatic Shut off Program
Free half day barista training course worth £200 with all machines.
- Ability for Card reader
- Mains water supply only
- Up to 20 coffee products individually programmable
- Customised product labelling
- Low-noise precision grinder with direct grinding
- Repeat programme for each product
- Cold milk dispenser
- Adjustable milk temperature
- Consistent milk dosing
- Milk level monitoring with visual indication on the machine's display
- Milk products halted when the milk container is empty
- Cup monitoring (for self-service)
- External "milk empty" indicator (self-service)
Franke Evolution Specification Table
|Total Power (kW)||
|Total Weight (Kg)||
Black or Silver
How Does It Compare?
See how this machine compares against its nearest rivals.