La Spaziale S8 & S9 Traditional Espresso Machine
- Semiautomatic coffee machine with free-flow delivery (EP, EK T.A.)
- Grids for Espresso cups in T.A. versions
- Pressure gauge for pump pressure control
- Electronic boiler refill
- Electronic boiler temperature regulation
- Boiler temperature showed by LED display
- Automatic operating temperature boost function
- Control of malfunctions alarms
- Electronic coffee machine with automatic dose setting (EK, EK T.A.)
- Electric heating system
- Built-in volumetric pump in the S9 and S8 EK – EP T.A. version
- Electric cup warmer available on request
- 1 Hot Water outlet / 2 Steam Wands (Lever operated on S9)
- Possible to deactivate the electric heating system
- Volumetric pump built in on request in the S8 and S9 EK – EP version
- Upgraded boiler heating element available on request
- Pressure gauge for boiler pressure control
- 16 cm between delivery spouts and drip tray for “Takeaway Cups” in T.A. versions
- Unique “Patented” STEAM heating system
- GA Service scheduled control system and water softener cartridge control gold body
- MAT Automatic system for milk emulsion with adjustable temperature
- ITC Individual temperature control for each delivery group
- AT Preset hot water delivery for infusions
10% off all machines.
La Spaziale S8/S9 Colours Available
- Gold (Special Order)
EK and EK T.A. and EP versions
- 2 Group (EK / EK T.A. EP / EP T.A. and Compact std height)
- 3 Group (EK / EK T.A. EP / EP T.A.)
- 4 Group (EK / EK T.A. EP / EP T.A.)
How Does It Compare?
See how this machine compares against its nearest rivals.
Jamie the salesperson was incredibly knowledgeable.
Engineer was amazing he stayed on site for 3 hours rectifying an issue brought about by a contractor that had not finished a job correctly. Andy was his name he was such a nice guy a real credit to the company.
We bought the machine in black we quite a stylish restaurant and fits in very nicely. Had the machine 6 months always getting comments on our coffee. So we are all very happy!
By Sara Gunner-Forbes
Listened to my staff too much I think they were adamant I go for a rotary turn steam arm. The guy at Beanmachines was quite technical and told me the benefits of both systems but I went with the staffs opinion in the end. I have since recommended a friend to the company and they went for the S9. I used it and I am sure I have made the wrong decision. I much preferred the S9 steam system.
I think the facelift from the S5 is worth the money too. Its got a more aggressive bolder look to it. We got it in white and customers always comment on it.
Catalin their trainer is brilliant too.
By Cain Robertshaw